Employment term: Permanent Job Type: Full-time Location: Yerevan
Join the dedicated team of creators of our simulation games and help to shape the outstanding world of Dog Town (and many more!) with your artistic skills.
- Defining and securing the art style and artistic vision.
- Designing semi-realistic background scenes, characters, items, and environments for our games.
- Advanced knowledge/skills of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and digital painting.
- Communicating well with different people even under pressure(including art/design team, game design team, etc.).
- Ability to work for the good of the team and excellence of the product.
- Playing games in order to inspire ideas for new games and keeping up with industry standards.
- Ability to create emotionally compelling artworks to communicate stories and create experiences for our players.
- Creativity with a passion for games and strong visual thinking.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the gaming industry.
- Team player, open to giving and receiving feedback and sharing ideas.
- Passionate, committed, and an autonomous person with a high level of initiative and energy.
- Good skills in written and oral English