Employment term: Permanent Job Type: Full-time Location: Yerevan
Currently looking for a Data Analyst with an interest in freemium games who is capable of using analytics to drive feature decisions
regarding the game economy and user experience of our mobile games.
- Supporting the game team in decisions and development, based on the past data on player behaviour.
- Specifying and possibly implementing game analytics event reporting.
- Proactively following the collective behaviour of players in order to spot any significant changes.
- Constructing reliable reporting of high-level figures, such as the daily number of users and money spent in the game, to be utilized by the analytics team’s finance/marketing specialists.
- Modelling the player behaviour in order to predict and facilitate affecting it.
- Answering ad-hoc questions of the game team regarding player statistics and behaviour.
- A gamer (this is a must).
- Strong skills in mathematical modelling, machine learning and/or statistics.
- Enough work experience (2+ years) to know when not to apply them but to settle with quick and simple solutions.
- The capability of communicating meaningful analysis results to people with a little mathematical background.
- At least intermediate-level skills in SQL.
- Knowledge of Big Data analysis with tools such as Google BigQuery is a big plus.
- Good skill in written and oral English.
- Familiarity with visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau is a plus.
- Capable of introducing and enforcing a data-driven culture to people with no analytical